You’re the reason we’re here. That’s why our ongoing mission is to exceed your expectations by listening to and anticipating your needs - and making it easy to do business with us. We worked tirelessly in 2018 to do just that.
Here are some of the many improvements we made this past year, and how they benefit you:
1. New, stronger password requirements for greater security.
Strong passwords are essential for keeping your personal information safe from online hackers. So, we’ve strengthened our password criteria. When resetting the password, OneWest Bank customers who have enrolled in online banking will be asked to include a minimum of one uppercase letter and one lowercase letter.
2. Redesigned Mobile and Online Banking experience.
We’re always working hard to make things more accessible and convenient for our customers. Our new user interface allows you to navigate and conduct your transactions more easily. And now, your Online Banking experience is mobile friendly, too. So, you can carry out your banking activities wherever and whenever you want, right from your mobile device - without sacrificing functionality.
3. Easy-to-navigate website.
Our new, user-friendly site makes it easier than ever to access your account, view special offers and promotions, find your closest branch and use our calculator tool to determine your savings and earnings. Plus, we launched our new blog page to put more helpful resources right at your fingertips.
4. Greater functionality in our highly rated mobile app.
We want to give you the digital solutions you need to help you bank on your terms. That’s why we upgraded our app to give you greater control over your money - at home or on the go. Here’s how:
- In addition to Apple Pay for iPhone users, now Samsung phone users can easily make payments with Samsung Pay.
- By enabling or disabling Card Controls in the app, in seconds you can turn cards on or off, set spending limits, set alerts, even specify transaction types, merchant types and the regions where you normally use your cards.
5. Upgraded branch technology.
While clients are increasingly turning to our digital tools for day-to-day needs, we know that there are times when branch visits are necessary. With our investments in branch technology in 2018, now you’ll receive much faster and better service during your in-person visits.
6. Simplified account opening process.
We know your time is valuable. That’s why we’ve streamlined the steps it takes to open an account in the branch, through online banking, and from your mobile device. And, if you already have an account with us, our Fast Path system will recognize you in Online Banking so that you no longer have to start all over again. Your information will pre-populate to make your experience easier, faster and more convenient.